Feb 28, 2015 by
a discussion post
- Create an original image or take an original picture (You can use an existing image or a picture if you are the original author).
- Upload it to one of the image repositories that allows open license option, such as Flickr or Wikimedia Commons.
- When uploading, make sure to mark your work with a Creative Commons license of your choice.
- Then copy the URL of your image and paste it in your reply.
- When you are finished, comment on at least 2 other posts.
[NOTE 1] Deleting an uploaded image from Wikimedia is extremely difficult. If this makes you nervous. choose Flickr instead. It is easy to remove an uploaded item from Flickr.
[NOTE 2] Click here to download an instruction if you need a help in uploading an image to your Flickr account and mark it with a CC license.
To reply to this post, simply click link underneath this post.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.