Biomimicry and your innovation
No Due Date
a discussion post
Apply biomimicry to improve your innovation project idea. Follow these steps:
- Ask yourself - "what is the goal of our project?" (recall your answer to the asking the 5 why's exercise)
- Identify an example from nature that is accomplishing a similar goal to your project. At minimum, you should use the excellent website www.asknature.org and go look around outside.
- Figure out how you could draw on the example from nature to improve your project.
- Repeat until you think you've got something helpful for your project.
- Post your idea and thought process to the discussion.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.